White Bean Potato Stew
WITH CARROT, ONION, AND DILL
Our take on one of Jane’s favorite childhood meals. But don’t call it soup. This rich stew is made thick and creamy with milled Colorado potatoes, whole milk, and a savory veggie broth. Then loaded with shredded potato, white bean, sliced carrot, onion, and a healthy dose of wholesome herbs.
- Whole milk
- Colorado grown potatoes and carrots
- White bean for added protein
- Spiced up with dill, paprika, and other herbs
- Fire-roasted green chile for a slight kick (mild/medium)
- 4.2 oz (120g)
- 620 Calories | 27g Protein per package
This meal is packaged in our Omnidegradable Packaging — you can cook in the bag and it will break down completely anywhere microbes are present!