Introducing the SMC Lite Alloy Steel Locking Carabiner NFPA – the perfect blend of strength, durability, and lightweight design for cave and mountain rescue operations. This NFPA 1983 rated carabiner offers high performance without the bulk, ensuring safety and efficiency during your adventures.
SMC Lite Steel locking carabiners are for those situations where the high strength and durability of SMC Steel Carabiners is desired but the size and weight is not. Increasingly popular among cave and mountain rescuers for providing most of the benefits without the weight and bulk typically associated with steel biners.
- Width: 2.76″ (7.0 cm)
- Length: 4.52″ (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz (187 g)
- Major Axis MBS: 45 kN (10116 lbf)
- Minor Axis MBS: 12 kN (2697 lbf)
- Gate Opening MBS: 11 kN (2473 lbf)
- Gate Opening: .94″ (23.9 mm)
- Easy-opening Auto Locking gate
- Stainless steel model available
- Stainless steel gate and sleeve
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.