SIRIUS packs the advantages of the best descender for industrial and rescue applications into an extremely compact design – for better handling and long service life.
SIRIUS lies perfectly in your hand. The auto-returning operating lever has a particularly small radius of motion so that you can work fast, accurately, more comfortably and safely. During rope insertion, which is intuitive and simple, the carabiner on the harness can stay connected to the device. We designed the route of the rope in such a way that it is protected from twisting and kinking, and from excessive wear and tear. SIRIUS was developed for extended use under the toughest of conditions. That’s why it is made of up to 100 % metal – without any vulnerable synthetic spots. SIRIUS. Best ergonomics and long service life in its most compact form.
- Outstanding handling thanks to compact design and intuitive route of the rope
- Long-lasting and sturdy: 100% metal
- Auto-locking function
- Compliant: 40-02-01-06, DIN EN 12841-C:2006, DIN EN 341-2A:2011
- Abseiling Speed: 2,00 m/s
- E-class Number: 40-02-01-06
- Max. Service Life: 30 Years
- Size: 47x79x175mm
- Max. Number Of Persons: 2
- Rated Load: 250 kg
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
There are no reviews yet.