- No grommets to trap contaminants
- Stores flat in stacks of up to 200
- Ideal for use in mass casualty incidents
- Polypropylene straps are chemical resistant
- 2” Side release buckles • Not for lifting patients
HMD Sked body only without straps. Purchase as a replacement item. The HMH Sked® is designed for use in mass casualty incidents or Haz-Mat incidents. Patients can be rolled or dragged onto the HMH Sked® rather than lifted. This creates less rescuer fatigue and requires fewer rescuers to be exposed in the Hot Zone at a Haz-Mat incident. The HMH Sked® can be easily dragged by personnel wearing level A protection or even pulled by a rope connected outside the Hot Zone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.